Thursday 23 May 2024

More Ordinary Things Today

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

This morning I spent a little time looking at the music schedule for the summer.  We have a couple major music events coming up and its time to get some talent lined up for them.  July 7 will be the Hootenany which is held at Cj's as a fund raiser for Friends of Rivers Lake.  I like to have 3 or 4 different musicians lined up for that one.  This one involves a BBQ supper and an evening of music.  The second event is the world wide "Music on the Porch" that is held the last Saturday in August.  Once again we want to have a few musicians to perform in the late afternoon and evening.
We are going to have some good Saturdays on the deck here at Cj's.  I will try to keep you up to speed.


Just after lunch we had to head into town because Sue had an appointment at the Medical Clinic.  While she was at her appointment Max and I did some Manitoba Housing work and delivered some notice of entry paperwork to a couple houses.


 Then we had to swing by the manor to make sure things were good.  With the exception of a little build up of flowers in the lounge, we are good to go.


Then we went back to the clinic to wait for gramma!  Yawn!


Later in the afternoon Archie and I had to go to town and on the way back I had to let him out to run.  Every time I take him with me to town, he gets to run the last 1/2 mile home and he loves it.  Those little short legs can sure move!!



Later in the day I spent some time sourcing the parts I will need to fix my log splitter that I broke yesterday.  Looks like I might be in luck!!



Oh yes and guess what we are doing on this cool windy damp evening.  Yup we are watching Survivor again.  Only 40 more seasons to go!!  Good Nite!!



2 comments:

  1. Die hard Survivor fans. 😊
    We are die hard NCIS farms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Archie does seem to be having fun.
    Glad the Log Splitter can be fixed.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.