Wednesday 22 May 2024

Woops, Oh Well

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

This morning I wanted to get the generator and log splitter up to the wood pile to try it out.  Well I was not careful and the splitter fell over and bust the handle off the hydraulic system.  I was not happy.  Hope I can find some parts.


So I put the splitter back in the shed and I will deal with it another day.  Grrrr!!


Well off to the woodpile Archie and I went and loaded up our totes.  Its a lot of work but I take my time and just work at my own pace.  At least it is not hot out.


Wednesday is the day that I fill all the wood boxes in the seasonal sites.  That is the deal I have with everyone who has one of my wood boxes.  I use the wheeler to get the totes in to the site from the truck and then load the boxes.


With all my chores done for the day, I was allowed to go to a ball game.  We like to support our local Comets ball club.  They play some pretty good ball. These are guys that are between 18 and 40. 


After the game I came home and hit the couch.  Archie is a cuddle bum tonight and he and Sue are just hanging out.


We watched a little survivor and then off to bed.  Good Nite!!



3 comments:

  1. I have another Survivor episode to watch, the finale, i think maybe?
    We have a cuddle bum too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might need to replace the pressure block to repair the unit.
    If the Truck is worth keeping, putting a new tire was the right call.
    Glad to see you spending memorable time with your grandson.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee. I'm watching the Survivor finale right now!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.