Tuesday 21 May 2024

Got the Tire Fixed

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

I called a small town tire and repair shop in Oak River which is about 20 minutes from us and asked if they had any used tires.  Yup they got one so I headed up there to get it if it is any good.  What do you think?  Should I go used or new?  Lol.  Yes I bought the new one but it set me back $216!!



I had a little helper today and he looked just like a typical farm kid.  He is such a smart little guy and surprises me with his wisdom at times.  He was busy telling me about the oil in the pails while he was snuggling with the dog at the garage.


We were not far from Sheri and Cj's on the Links so we headed up there for a little lunch.  We had some ham and cheese sandwiches and chicken soup.  It was so good!  


We finished up and headed out.  That was about all my camera recorded for today.  The rest of the day was just doing normal stuff and then to bed.  Good Nite!!



1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying your days. Thanks for sharing. I think the new tire shows a great deal of promise. lol

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.