Friday 31 May 2024

We Don't do Everything Right all the Time.

WHERE ARE WE? Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Manitoba

This morning I had to finish up the area around the new firepit.  I mowed the grass around the kids swing and they loved it.


First job today was to get the motorhome ready to go for the new windshield on Monday.   I just needed to get it started and make sure it airs up properly.  I left the solar panels on all winter so the batteries were charged fully.  Motorhome started right up and purred like a kitten.  I will come back on Sunday to pick it up.  


Back at Cj's we had a couple projects to accomplish.  The girls wanted to organize the store room and I gave them the go ahead.  Woops, I kinda got in trouble for it from the boss.  The girls just snickered at me.  


Winston gave me a hand today and I put him to work changing the carpet on one of the golf holes.  I just gave him the tools and he got the job done. 


I sort of snickered because I was doing other things when he finished for the day.  I asked him if he got everything done, and he said yes.  When I went to check a bit later here is what I found. lol.   Do you see the problem here?  A little tough to get a hole in one!!!


In the evening, we tried out the new fire pit and it seems to work just fine.  It is a little farther away from Cj's so it seems more like our private fire.  It was a great way to end an evening.  Good Nite!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.