Friday 15 November 2019

Some Beach time

WHERE ARE WE?          La Penita RV Park, La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico

NEXT DESTINATION?    We are here for a while

We didn't do much of anything today.  Harold and I went down town and bought some fresh fruit to nibble on and I picked up some antibiotics for Charlie who has some joint swelling again.  He has learned how to keep cool and comfortable when it is hot outside.  Sues little fan becomes his personal air conditioner.



In the afternoon we went down to the beach for a swim and some ocean time.  It is so nice to sit with friends and listen to the waves.   The water is warm like bath water and even I have no difficulty getting in.  I took the boogie board down but the waves were not big enough to ride properly.  I will debut my skills on it at a later date.



And that was about it for the day.  We just lazed around for the evening and then early to bed.  When it gets dark at 6, it is not hard to be looking for bed at 8"30 or 9.  The trees down here all seem to be blooming and there are some pretty flowers on them.  I will show you a few over the next few days.  Hope you have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.