Sunday 30 January 2022

Short and Sweet!!

WHERE ARE WE? La Penita, Mexico

I guess I am getting behind with the blog.  I was sure that I did a post on Sunday, but I don't see it.  Well at least that is my excuse.  Sunday was short and sweet.  In the morning we went for a swim and then I went to get lunch and the cupboard was bare.  I quickly remembered that Tina makes birria!  It's a beef stew type thing with lots of taste.  Along with it is tacos and Negro Frijoles (Black refried beans) It is all super good and fills the stomach.  Thanks, Tina, for a wonderful lunch.  Oh yes and you can add any level of hot sauce to it that you desire.  That brown stuff is deadly.


Spent the afternoon lazing and enjoyed every minute of it.   John and Loren sent Emma over to play with Archie again.  They enjoy their time together it seems.


There was no more action today.  Bedtime!!  Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome here or if you wish you can comment on Facebook.